Tuesday, May 29, 2012

F is for Fistula

After a little investigation last night I discovered where my leak was actually coming from. And it's not where I initially thought.

I called my doctor and told her I thought I was leaking urine from my vagina. She got me in first thing this morning for an exam. She said she could see the urine leaking into my vagina. She also said "what the fuck" a couple times...which, I am pretty sure, is an actual medical term.

Now I am scheduled to see a urologist this afternoon.

It sounds like I have another surgery in my near future.

The real bitch about this whole mess is that our insurance renews on 6-1-2012 and I have already hit my deductible after the last surgery.

So I guess I am hoping to have surgery tomorrow.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment